Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Little Recon in the Rear-D


General Parker (since he rules the roost) recently got his first buzz cut! A big shout to out to retired vet and Parker's Uncle Jeff who gave his full approval! I am sure Grandpa Woody (also a retired vet) would approve of the job Parker's Daddy did as well (grab your tissue Grandma Annie).


After deciding we didn't want to pay for a haircut every two months, we bought a pair of clippers! We set Parker in his high chair shirtless and with a towel. We weren't sure what to expect, but he giggled through the entire event! Daddy was pretty proud of his work too ;)


Now, he looks like a big boy. I mean a really big boy. I teared up a bit because I knew I would be losing that baby face he had, BUT he is a growing boy! I held his hair in my hands and thought what a strange color it was when not on his head. He rubs his hands against his head once in awhile. Though, we aren't really sure what he thinks or how he feels about it - I am sure he could care less at this point. It will grow back, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment