Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Year Ago Today



Here it is 11-18-09! Parker is officially 1 at 9:31pm! I can hardly believe my 7lbs 1oz, 19.5" baby is now 24lbs 8oz and 29"! I don't know what amazes me more: him growing and developing at such a rapid pace in 12 months or my discovery of how rewarding and euphoric motherhood is. It has been the most amazing, breathtaking, life changing, momentous year of my life.

Parker, you are the light of my life, the heart of my soul, and everything that I live for... you are what I dreamed of and have the most capturing smile and energy. God bless you for everything you have brought to my life. Happy First Birthday my sweet little glowbug!

3 comments:

  1. Teresa, I am so excited that I have you as a friend and parker as my loverboy! Its crazy how fast this year went! but i'll get to my point now! You are an awesome mother! I only hope to be as good of a mother as you. Parker will someday appreciate all the things you have done for him-scrapbooks-his cards-slideshows-his room. just everything. your the perfect mom! I hope someday I am a mother like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, congratulations to you and your little glowbug. The pictures side by side are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's Everything I dreamed of too.....and YOU are Everything I dreamed of in a daughter-in-law. I couldn't have asked for a better partner for Preston and mother to his children.
    Happy Birthday my little Loverboy and hugs to mommy.

    ReplyDelete