Saturday, November 21, 2009

Those Sweet Moments


I love those little moments that Parker can create without trying. Whether it is a smile, laugh, word, sound, or simply nothing at all he can always leave an imprint on my mind. Yesterday morning as I was getting my lunch ready to take to work, I noticed he was quiet. That's never a good sign. I walked to the living room (where he was playing) and he was no where in sight. First thought: 'Ahhh! Bathroom!' So I scurried to the bathroom. Nope. I walk into his room prepared to see him surround in ripped diapers, baby wipes in his mouth, and destruction everywhere. Nope. There he was in the corner of his room, sitting on his knees, reading his books. He was so quiet and content that I left him while I finished getting ready. It was such a precious moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment