Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Use Crying Over Spilt Milk


Parker, Parker... you are a strange little man. Parker has mastered his sippy cup. He hasn't had a bottle in 2 weeks and is on whole milk now. He has been such an easy child with little fuss and little difficulty. I can only hope our future children are this easy! With that being said, he does the strangest things. This morning he was sitting his high chair drinking his milk while I prepared my lunch for the day. I noticed he was playing with the cup and smashing it against his tray. Lately, he has been pressing it upside down on the tray and letting all the milk out... creating a wet mess and a wet messy Parker. I got everything together for my lunch, turned around and what do I see? Parker pressing his face against the tray trying to suck the milk off and yet blowing bubbles in it at the same time. Trying not to laugh, I asked Parker what he was doing? He stopped and looked up with a smile all over his milk coated nose. What a silly, silly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment