Thursday, October 1, 2009


Most of you know I started a handmade card business mid-July. I get most of my traffic from online and more specifically a forum I am apart of at babycenter.com. I have a few here and there from family. I have been really busy lately as November nears. I got 3 orders out this week, one last week, and have 2 more going towards the end of next week. There is no logic to working on these cards while Parker is awake as he loves to help. The only time I get is from about 8pm (his bedtime) until I go to bed. Not bad, but sometimes not possible. I have also been blessed with a husband who will help when I really need it. It will be interesting to see where this entrepreneurial idea goes after the end of the year. I am hoping to move to Facebook and Etsy to draw some traffic to the website. I just received the opportunity to be providing much of the wedding stationary for a friend of mine. I have been helping her quite a bit with ideas and input since her recent engagement. I am actually very excited to be helping – I am a sucker for planning and organizing. Well, if anyone gets a minute check out Life Notes at http://www.lifenotecards.webs.com/. There is a lot of work to be done, but it’s coming along pretty well for only being officially up for 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment